Air Conditioning is an important service in a building, providing a comfortable and controlled working environment that allows the occupants to carry out their jobs effectively.
Birdsall is passionate about Air Conditioning. It is our responsibility to ensure our customers’ Air Conditioning systems function reliably and efficiently.
We have a team of mobile F-Gas trained engineers who serve all types of Air Conditioning, from splits to VRV to Chillers. This allows us to deliver a superior and comprehensive service.
Our strategy is to determine and implement an intelligent operation and maintenance programme individually tailored to the building and to the occupant’s particular requirements.
Birdsall Air Conditioning services include:
- Maintenance – we provide a Planned Maintenance Programme as well as offering proactive and business focussed maintenance
- Energy Performance – we provide TM44 and liaise with BEMS to improve performance
- Compliance – we undertake full responsibility including F-Gas and log books
- Helpdesk and Emergency Response – we operate a genuinect 24/7 service 365 days a year
- Repair – we provide a genuine 24/7 service 365 days a year
- Design & Installation – we provide services for all types of Air Conditioning systems including absorption, centrifugal, reciprocating and screw Chillers
Birdsall delivers superior value by:
- Implementing an Air Conditioning strategy to deliver performance and reliability
- Properly maintaining Air Conditioning systems, significantly reducing energy costs
- Properly operating Air Conditioning systems, considerably lowering energy bills
- Ensuring our directly employed Air Conditioning engineers develop an effective customer relationship and become trusted advisors
- Using our buying power to obtain better prices for Air Conditioning parts and products
- Installing the latest low-energy Air Conditioning products
- Taking responsibility for the F-Gas compliance of our customers’ Air Conditioning systems
- Undertaking to provide a replacement programme for all R22 systems
- Carrying out energy assessments (TM44) on our customers’ Air Conditioning systems and initiating performance improvements
“Birdsall provide a genuine 24/7 service 365 days a year”
|Current Date:||19/06/2013 19:43:48|