Heating and ventilation contractors
Heating & Ventilation are critical to the operation of a building but can also be a big consumer of energy.
It is our responsibility to ensure a building’s heating and ventilating systems function reliably and efficiently to enable the occupants to carry out their jobs in comfort.
Our strategy is to determine and implement an intelligent operation and maintenance programme individually tailored to the building and to the occupant’s particular requirements.
Birdsall Heating & Ventilation services include:
- Maintenance – we provide a Planned Maintenance Programme to GasSafe guidelines, as well as offering proactive and business focussed maintenance
- Energy Performance – we work with the BEMS to achieve optimum boiler performance
- Compliance – we undertake full responsibility for heating compliance to GasSafe regulations and maintain log books
- Helpdesk and Emergency Response – we operate a genuine 24/7 service 365 days a year
- Repair – we provide a genuine 24/7 service 365 days a year
- Design and Installation – we provide services for all types of commercial heating systems
Birdsall delivers superior value by:
- Implementing a Heating & Ventilation strategy for every customer to deliver performance and reliabilit
- Properly maintaining heating systems, significantly reducing heating bills
- Properly operating heating systems, considerably lowering heating costs
- Ensuring our directly employed Heating & Ventilation engineers develop an effective customer relationship and become trusted advisors
- Using our buying power to obtain better prices for Heating & Ventilation parts and products
- Installing the latest low-energy Heating & Ventilation products
- Taking responsibility for the GasSafe compliance of our customers’ Heating & Ventilation systems
“ Birdsall install the latest low-energy Heating & Ventilation products”
|Current Date:||04/09/2015 00:19:59|